This three-story, 85,000 square foot building is located on a beautifully wooded lot at the corner of W. Bluemound Road and Sunnyslope Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Brookfield Reserve and its sister building, are set in Bishops Woods Corporate Park, one of Milwaukee area’s first and best known modern office parks.
Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters) is the primary tenant at Brookfield Reserve. Refinitiv is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Thomson Reuters, an integrated information and workflow solution provider to the worldwide financial community.
Brookfield Reserve Amenities
- Three-story glass atrium with common seating area
- Amenity rich area includes food, grocery, dining, hospitality, and banking
- Minutes from freeway transportation and Interstate 94, serving the entire metropolitan community
- Located in the Bishops Woods Office Park, consisting of 189 total acres, 21 businesses and almost 1.2 million square feet of office space
- Located at the intersection of Bluemound Road and Sunny Slope Road and just minutes from I-94 and Hwy. 45
- Easily accessible while offering an ample amount of green space in a park-like setting
Hammes Company of Wisconsin handles the day-to-day management of the building. JLL Milwaukee-Madison is the local leasing agent.