Fiore partners with other investors in a joint venture ownership of this Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin distribution center. The Kohlman Road project consists of a freezer building warehouse building which is part of a 819,618 SF 3-building logistics campus sited on 75 acres of land with excellent access to local, state and national markets via major highways and rail service.
Kohlman Road Amenities
- Constructed: 1992; Expanded: 1995 &1997
- Site: 6.23 Acres
- Zoning: M2 (office and manufacturing)
- Occupancy: Chapter 54 office/ warehouse
- Roof: Standing metal seam with Carlisle rubber membrane EPDM ballasted system
- Construction: Type 6 metal frame
- Insulated metal panels
- Sprinkler System: Fully sprinkled
- Electrical: 480 3-phase 2,500 amp Square D
- Cold Storage — central refrigeration plant is an ammonia zoned industrial system
- Five Vilter manufacturer-style chiller units with a combined capacity of 1,093 tons of refrigeration
- Two IMECO cooler towers with a combined fan 15 HP & total heat rejection of 9, 922.5 mbh
This property is available for lease January 2021.
- Light Manufacturing