David Kruger, JD
For more than 30 years, David Kruger has been at the helm of Fiore Companies directing its diversified portfolio of real estate, equity and capital investments. Prior to Fiore, David was a partner in the law firm, DeWitt, Ross & Stevens where he specialized in real estate, tax, and corporate law.
David has been active in his service to non-profit and corporate boards including:
- Sub-Zero Wolf, Inc.
- National Guardian Life Insurance Company (NGL)
- FluGen, Inc.
- Wisconsin Housing Preservation Corporation (WHPC/Non-Profit)
- Caritas Foundation (Non-Profit)
- Agrace HospiceCare (Non-Profit)
- Jacob Searls Cranberry Corporation
- Networked Insights (NI – A social media analytics company)
- Johnson Community Development Corporation
- Oak Financial Inc. (Parent of Oak Bank)
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board (David was a Trustee of SWIB)
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA)
- First Federal Bancorp.
David received a B.B.A. degree in finance and a Doctor of Law degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. He is also a licensed real estate broker. David remains active in the community and is fortunate to be able to spend significant time with his wife Sarah, children, and grandchildren.