David Kruger, JD
For more than 30 years, David Kruger has been at the helm of Fiore Companies directing its diversified portfolio of real estate, equity and capital investments. Prior to Fiore, David was a partner in the law firm, DeWitt, Ross & Stevens where he specialized in real estate, tax, and corporate law.
David has been extremely active in his service to corporate and non-profit boards including:
- Sub-Zero Wolf, Inc.
- National Guardian Life Insurance Company (NGL)
- Wisconsin Housing Preservation Corporation (WHPC)
- Agrace HospiceCare
- Networked Insights (NI)
- Caritas Foundation
- Johnson Community Development Corporation
- Oak Financial Inc.
- State of Wisconsin Investment Board (SWIB)
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority
David received a B.B.A. degree in finance and a Doctor of Law degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. He is also a licensed real estate broker. When he’s not directing the activities of Fiore Companies, David is constantly tackling a never-ending list of new projects at home which he continues to add to on a monthly basis.