Fiore Companies is representing the Block 100 Foundation as the leasing and property management agent for the Block 100 retail and office project.
The Block 100 Foundation, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization created by Jerry Frautschi and Pleasant Rowland to develop, own and operate a high quality retail, restaurant, and office project on a portion of the 100 Block of State Street in downtown Madison, WI. The Block 100 project will greatly improve the quality of real estate available to retail and office tenants. Additionally, the project will enhance the vitality of the block, complementing both the Overture Center for the Arts and the newly renovated Madison Central Library. All income generated from the operation of the Block 100 project will be gifted to the Overture Center for the Arts.
The project is comprised of approximately 10,000 square feet of ground floor retail along State Street and Fairchild Street, and 20,000 square feet of office space on the second through fourth floors, with its main entrance along Fairchild Street.
Austin Place Amenities
- New or completely refurbished construction
- State Street and North Fairchild frontage
- Storage available
- Lockers and showers
- Bike storage
- Vending area
- Expansive glass facades with views of Overture Center, Capitol & State Street
- Well-appointed common restroom facilities
- High-speed internet connectivity availability
- Located on Madison Metro bus route with four stops within one block
- Public ramp parking available (1300+ stalls) conveniently located within two blocks