Dairy Drive is a single-story flex office-warehouse building located in the Femrite Business Park on Madison’s southeast side. Dairy Drive enjoys excellent access to Hwy 51 (Stoughton Road) and the Beltline (Hwy 12/18) both of which combine to provide easy access to I-90 to Chicago and I-94 to Milwaukee and Minneapolis.
Dairy Drive is 14,640 square feet and is constructed of architectural metal panels and EIFS siding with aluminum canopies at each entry.
There is no space available at Dairy Drive at this time.
If you are interested in leasing commercial space at another Fiore property, search all properties here or submit the form below.
Dairy Drive Amenities
- 18-ft minimum clear height
- 1 loading dock with operator, lift and mechanical leveler
- 2 overhead drive-in doors
- 3 phase 800-amp electric service available
- Warehouse radiant heat & floor drains available
- 33 on-site parking stalls
- Constructed in 2008
- Building Size: 14,634 SF
- Site: 1.16 Acres
- Zoning: IL (Industrial Limited)
- Light Industrial