Dairy Drive is a single-story flex office-warehouse building located in the Femrite Business Park on Madison’s southeast side. Dairy Drive enjoys excellent access to Hwy 51 (Stoughton Road) and the Beltline (Hwy 12/18) both of which combine to provide easy access to I-90 to Chicago and I-94 to Milwaukee and Minneapolis.
Dairy Drive is 14,640 square feet and is constructed of architectural metal panels and EIFS siding with aluminum canopies at each entry.
Dairy Drive Amenities
- 18-ft minimum clear height
- 1 loading dock with operator, lift and mechanical leveler
- 2 overhead drive-in doors
- 3 phase 800-amp electric service available
- Warehouse radiant heat & floor drains available
- 33 on-site parking stalls
- Constructed in 2008
- Building Size: 14,634 SF
- Site: 1.16 Acres
- Zoning: IL (Industrial Limited)
- Light Industrial